T E T R I S ' D T E T R I S ' D

Damn

Dude. I made a Tetris video back in the day about dodging blocks, it's on my page, but it's not that great. It was only about a DOT dodging the blocks. Yours is a million times better. Props man. 10/10

Just Collab parts Just Collab parts

Good Animation

The animation was pretty good. But it's no good without sound effects. If you don't want to put sound effects in, put in a song.

[SS] happy gear day [SS] happy gear day

So...

I just wanted to say- Hold on... Uhhhh... That was... You know... Uhhh... That was... Umm... Theres nothing like.... Ummm... WHAT?!?!? I have no clue what just happened there. That gear was speaking Gibberish, so he got killed, then his penis started to burn? Do I have this all correct here?

the notetaker beta 0.3 the notetaker beta 0.3

Eh.

I give you some credit for being able to make something like that threw action script and making it savable, but why would we need a notpad on newgrounds, when I'm pretty sure everybody has one on their computer.

Doeo! Doeo!

It's Addicting

It's like crack cocaine reincarnated into a Flash game, and then submitted to Newgrounds. Except the Flash doesn't have any bad after affects, or any sort of high. It's just that addicting. I beat it on hard, and I still have fun trying to beat my other scores. Great job on this. 10/10!

Revolutions Revolutions

Best Music On NewGrounds

No one compares to you. You have the best music on NewGrounds, no doubt about it.